Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring has Sprung at last!

Oh glorious Sunday! I wish I was going to Mass, because if I was this would be the kind of morning where you sing at the top of your lungs just to let your lungs fill with lots of air. fresh warm air. We are finally out of the frozen grip we were in for all of January and part of December. This is definitely a record breaking year for both snow and temps.
But alas I have very serious paperwork I have to do, the girls will be at the horse show, and Matt will be the gopher today since Grandma and Grandpa will do what they always do.
So I will take my deep breaths while doing chores and I will make sure I sit near a window for paperwork.
Now that the snow is almost gone I can find Rakieta's shoes that were lost when we moved the grandparents in. I am sure they are in storage.
Well, folks who live in the beautiful heavy clay soil of the thumb of Michigan, guess what season we are now officially in? That's right MUD!

No comments: