Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Grumpies



I am very grumpy today. In fact you could say I got up on the wrong side of the bed. Actually I didn't, but it seemed like as soon as I got up things were just not going well. Now at 1:15 I have settled into quite a funk. In fact I am so grouchy I can hardly stand myself. So after lunch I am going upstairs to hide.
I think I may be overtired. So a day of no schedules would do me some good.
This morning someone blamed it on the weather. Could be. I am not one of those folks who enjoys thunder storms. My husband on the other hand........ So the theory of low barometer could be accurate. The whole state is in a winter storm warning.
In cheerful news I found my dining room chairs online and they aren't going to cost a fortune. So.....I am going to try ordering online. I have never ordered something this big before. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

No comments: