Monday, February 23, 2009

Good Morning


It is another very sunny morning. Still unusually cold for the area and month, but this too shall pass. 40's by midweek.
I am finding after months of being so busy I just couldn't hardly breathe, that I actually have time to stop and smell the roses a little. I am still waiting for a shoe to drop, but I'll take the short respite while I can.
In spite of all the doom and gloom everywhere and believe me there is doom and gloom everywhere, my own personal corner of the world is cheerful for the moment. Part of it is that we are finishing or completing several very large things that have been unfinished or resolved for years. It feels pretty good.

Adele's birthday was yesterday. She is now 84. However, she is just not feeling well in spite of all the meds from last week. I will be very surprised if we get good news when she goes back in for her scope. But at least she is peaceful and content and again, it is pretty touching to watch her and Lee especially in the evening while they are watching tv.

Rick Santelli is on Frank Beckman on WJR as I write this and he is serious about the Chicago Tea Party. Sign us up!!!!!

Well, Merry is finally wandering in and we need to work on dance stuff. Later everyone.

No comments: