Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekly Ride

This weekend will be a 1 year anniversary since I made the commitment to horseback ride at least once a week. And for the most part I have been able to keep my promise. I am not a great rider and probably never will be because my reflexes are so slow. My girls did not inherit all their dancing ability from me, that's for sure.
Anyway, good rider or not, trail riding is a wonderful experience and a great way to connect with nature. I am so grateful for our "furry kids" and the joy they bring to us. I also enjoy very much being able to give others the gift of "playing with horses".
I have a lot of posting to do. The problem is I have absolutely NO EXTRA TIME. However, keep checking because this too shall pass and I will get some of my disposable time back as soon as we get Grandma off to her new life with God.

No comments: