Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good morning world!

I am writing a little more. Know why? Because I am the bright and early shift and nowadays you have to be positioned within eye and ear shot at all times or Grandma does crazy things like tell Grandpa to push her in the wheel chair while holding hot chocolate. She can be such a BRAT! She knows better, but she keeps doing things like that because she keeps trying to go back to the past when it was just the 2 of them. Yes, we are all about ready to move out and leave her here to rule herself.
Anyway, since they must be supervised at all times and since no one else is usually around in the bright and early hours I am getting some computer time once again. I actually don't mind too much.
Today I am determined to have a normal day. We have spent the better part of a week adjusting meds and watching like a hawk because it looked like something was going to give. In the meantime, Grandpa has quietly faded some more so in the end, he may go first. One thing is certain, he is getting more and more impatient with her too. Her refusal to deal with her emotional and spiritual affairs and to just insist she will sit on her throne here on earth for ever and ever is wearing everyone out.
Well I am off to deal with farm chores, dance chores and cooking. Who knows, maybe I'll even get to cut the grass a bit.

No comments: