Friday, September 11, 2009

Dance Classes Commence!

Well, the fall season is under way whether I am ready or not. Mostly I am not. I am so overwhelmed with tasks because of grandma, BUT beginning the season is good for my soul. The kids make me smile and laugh, we have GREAT families and it is A BIT OF OUR NORMALCY BACK. I had to end the horse lessons prematurely. Hopefully it is only temporary, but since Adele has been declining so hard, I have barely been getting my teeth brushed or getting out to spend time with the critters let alone have ANY free or ME time. Well, this too shall pass. People ask all the time what I will do when this part of my life is completed. Believe me, I have no shortage of things to pick up where I left off. While I wish her a gentle peaceful passing, I also am looking forward very much to my old life back.

No comments: