Monday, October 26, 2009

The Rest of the Kalinowski's Lives

Just a quick update on everybody. Grandpa and Grandma have really monopolized the blog for several months.
Matt: Still working hard. Things are pretty settled at GM for now. We just say our prayers and cross our fingers and hope for the best. So far so good. Matt is still riding his motorcycle due to the mild fall.
Me: Mostly grumbling and grouching and dealing with Grandma. Every day is a new journey with huge adjustments and changes. People ask regularly what I will do when this difficult journey is done. I have no problem answering. 1. Sleep. 2. Enjoy having control of my time once again. 3. Pick up the rest of my life where I left off! And you can bet I will enjoy every second of it!
Merry: Really enjoying life. She is busy with school, her business and friends. This year she is on the student government with Mott and will be heading off to Washington DC in November. She is president of the infamous Travel Club this year and due to all the hard work last year, they are finding they have the money for Hawaii this spring.
Jeni: She just finished her internship with Fox 66 and is enjoying a slightly slower pace this fall. She is still finishing up classes even though she is technically graduated. She is very proud of her tumbling class as several of the students are getting very good! She will be going to Hawaii also. She and Kyle are still a couple. This makes over 2 years for them.
Rakieta: Beginning her 3rd year of sewing school. We have enough payment in for her prosthetic for them to begin measurements for her new one. Her father has decided to forgive Rakieta's sisters for choosing men who he did not want. This is a big deal as now the family is reunited once again.
Delilah: I think she is in Togo. There have been several phone calls from there, but no messages and I am just to busy with the old folks to tackle any new problems. I do plan to call to see what is up as soon as I get a breath.
Stephanie: Is living with her aunt and Uncle and things are going pretty good. Rakieta keeps up with her for me right now.
Horses: Loving being ridden so much. We love it too.
Chickens: growing, growing growing! I will have the coolest babies next time around!
Just Dance: Wonderful families and wonderful morale this year! It is going to be a good year!

No comments: