Sunday, February 6, 2011

Procrastination Sunday

I have a lot to do today, including making Lasagna for Matt. However, I sit here surfing. Not so aimlessly........I read a bunch on the liturgical/missal changes to the western Catholic church and looked up my favorite tree nursery's website. But the reality is I am no where near as efficient as I should be. I think I have spring/cabin fever.
So......I will post some aimless musings and then I need to get my butt off here and get busy with paperwork so that tomorrow I can hit the ground running.
1. Sacred Heart in Imlay City seems to be coming along very nicely. We even had coffee and donuts this morning. It was a rough one, but it is a good start for a parish that was virtually lifeless 6 months ago.
2. I am not a big snow fan so anytime now......we can get on with with the arrival of spring.
3. My ear is officially healed and I was able to do it anti biotic free. An important detail if I am to go over there yearly or so for the rest of my life.


Looks like the rest of the household plans to spend their Sunday afternoon napping so at least I will have peace and quiet and no one asking for me to do something. Maybe I will get my paperwork and other jobs done after all.

No comments: