Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cold, Warm, Hurricane Winds. It's Michigan!

Good morning everyone!
Well, since last Sunday we have gone from below normal temperatures (aka deep freeze) to the 50's, lost all our snow, enjoyed sunshine and spring weather, had 40 mile an hour sustained winds which wreaked havoc and destruction all over the yard....again, and now this morning we are at freezing temps again. They are threatening a nasty storm Sunday and Monday again. 7 inches worth. Go figure.
This weekend I am being blessed with a LOT of alone time. At first I wasn't too crazy about the idea. But now I think I will really enjoy it. I don't have to share anything for 24 hours. I can live with that. Of course it means all the chores are my responsibility but I can work with that.
I am not someone who needs a lot of solitude, so I will get my little sabbatical and then I will be very ready for all the noise and sharing that will ensue beginning tomorrow morning.
Well I am off to begin my "me-cation".
Talk to you soon.

No comments: