Monday, February 21, 2011

Crazy Full Moon?

Well, we survived the storm ok last night. Our little piece of heaven got about 6 inches of snow I think.
But, the road is plowed already and actually we can survive with the driveway as is if necessary. So on the scale of megastorms, this is not one. However, Jeni said the roads were so bad this morning she would have turned around but there was no place to turn around. I would guess the people on dirt roads will be stuck for for a while.
I gave my post title it's name for 2 reasons: the first being we had a really neat moon on Saturday night. It was huge, full and had a reddish glow. I guess it is called a supermoon. The second reason is that in typical fashion the moon is bringing out the crazies. Yippee skippee. I have enough excitement in my life. I do not need all the drama that seems to erupt periodically from unstable or even normally stable people. And it always seems to happen when the moon is full.
So the next several days probably will be very active.
Good thing I have nerves of steel.

Well, I guess I stand corrected. In looking for a picture of the moon to post, I see that we are actually a little past the full moon. Either way, intensity is in the air.
I always thought it would be neat to study the moon phases. I just never had the time. Thank God for Google.
Well, I am off to call Rakieta and make dinner for Matt.

No comments: