Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's up with the Snow?

Geesh?!
I am sitting in the kitchen catching up e-mails looking forward to finally being able to get some outside stuff done today.
Some time in the last 10 minutes all of a sudden it looks like a winter wonderland out there. Huge puffy snowflakes.
Let me recap.
Sunday was rain and 50*
Monday was warm, rainy and we were in Flood warnings.
Tuesday was still rainy, really really rainy, and the rivers had not yet crested.
Wednesday was WINDY!!! It did dry up the water significantly but you couldn't work outside. Still in flood warnings.
Now, finally today I thought "Oh what a nice day". Hah!!
Global warning, I think not! At least not man made.
However, I hear there is some weird stuff happening on Dec 20, 2012. Maybe this is a prelude.


Ok God, enough with the sense of humor already. Just send us some nice normal spring weather. Thank you!

No comments: