Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Babble

I have been really out of sorts for the last several weeks. Living in Michigan and having a husband in the auto industry is probably most of the problem.
Having to listen to the US crumbling day after day isn't helping.
As our oldest daughter laments "We're all gonna die". It's kind of hard to stay optimistic in light of all this.
However, in the midst of it all I decided I needed to slap myself and calm down. I have found peace in all the blessings I and my family have.
I have a great husband of 22 years. (We've been together 24.)
I have wonderful daughters-all of them.
I have a wonderful little farm.
I have my faith.
We'll be ok.

Now if Lansing and Washington would get it's act together, or better yet go home, maybe the country could begin to recover.

I feel better. Thank you for letting me rant.

No comments: