Saturday, March 14, 2009

Farm Stuff

Matt working on stall #2. I have waited a long time for a barn this nice. We have electricity, water, and lots of room. It is wonderful!
Stall #1. They are huge! The girls will be so spoiled.
Yes, horses really do lay down and go to sleep. It was so balmy in the yard next to the barn. They slept through Matt's colorful working on projects language and all the noise of the saw, drill and moving lumber around.


Well it is bright sunny and at least 50* today. As usual around here we are missing spring weather. It seems in the thumb we go from winter to late spring right away. It has been a very long time since we had those kind of brisk 40* days that take us from winter to spring. Oh well. I am not complaining.
Anyhoo, I did get outside today and have gotten a lot done. This time of year I really have to discipline myself as I want to be outside all the time, but this is show season so I have to split my time between sewing and costume prep and farmy stuff. Good thing I love doing both. But I am usually pretty exhausted by June.
Today I am posting some neat pictures.

No comments: