Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry after Christmas everyone!

Well, I am finally breathing a little more normally. Grandma seems to be weathering radiation and chemo pretty well, all the holiday celebrations are over, the apartment is cleaned out, the Christmas show is over and there is a less frantic pace around here for the time being. Jeni finished my sentence very eloquently today when she stated we were without deadlines. Yes, it feels pretty darn good.
Now I finally am getting the laundry caught up. A miracle in itself. I am beginning to think about a possible next trip over to see the girls and have stopped worrying I am going to die in my sleep from a heart attack.
Adele finally seems stable for the time being. Unfortunately, I think Lee (Grandpa) is getting ready to slide on us. Been a few weird days.

I am looking at going to Burkina via Ghana. The rates are much, much better. The big question is: How safe is it to get from Ghana to Burkina? I'll be sure to post when I finally figure things out.
I am just getting caught up with our guys across the sea but as near as I can tell everyone is pretty status quo.

No comments: