Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ho Hum!

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself today. It was a really bad day regarding radiation/chemo. We have been battling this weird diarrhea since Sunday and just when I thought it was safe for us to go, no such luck. We spent 45 minutes in McDonald's about 5 minutes from the clinic. Adele was hugging the toilet and I was taking turns between clean up and trying to make contact and get advice from the clinic. Not fun.
But we are safely at home and cozy and comfy once again. So that is good.
I am feeling very overwhelmed by current paperwork and what I know is coming due to tax returns.
We still don't have all the stuff from the apartment sorted and cleaned out. Nor are all the costumes put away. Tomorrow that should be completed finally.

On the up side-the weather was very beautiful for the 2nd day in a row. That helps. I hope I sleep very well tonight. I think it will help my grouchy's a lot.

No comments: