Monday, January 19, 2009

Auto Show Time

Good morning from the very snowy thumb of Michigan!
Today is Martin Luther King Day and our family has a vacation day since the college is closed and Matt has the day off. So they are all heading out to the North American Auto Show. I would like to go to, but someone needs to stay home with the grandparents and Adele has radiation so.....I am the lucky one.
I'll be sure to post a picture as soon as they get home. This year, on the lower level, they have an outdoor scene and you can drive some of these electric cars nobody wants. I would have liked to have seen that display as I think it is very beautiful.
On a positive note, Myth Busters and some other tv guys did show that non combustion engine vehicles can and do have the power of our gas powered vehicles.
We shall see what America thinks.

No comments: