Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cinderella

Guess what is coming to the Pix Theatre in May? Just Dance presents "Cinderella"!
We are getting ready and I am really getting enthused. We have such a great group of kids and the music is really fun. Cinderella is my favorite so watching 16 different versions is not boring for me. Rakieta also reminded me that she is the Cinderella princess. I told her I didn't forget. As you probably guessed Cinderella is her favorite too. I can really use the cheerful activity.
Grandma is better today. It is just a hard thing to have to watch. But we are all happy that this time is being spent with them with us. They can stay together, have some freedom and are relatively stress free.
The weather is finally cooperating a little and it is amazing what it does for everyone's disposition.

No comments: