Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life Is Getting Easier

Well, no skunk last night. So we'll try a different strategy tonight. I'm not anything if I am not persistent. The hay is all hauled, the sidewalk bricks are all moved, the chimney bricks are almost all moved and the tree trimming is making headway. Those are all things that exhaust me and make me very grouchy. Especially when Matt is in his usual procrastination mode. The shed is being converted into the studio on schedule, the garden is getting caught up, the fences are making their way up, the trees are getting planted and in general life feels pretty good. Still do not have the costumes put away and cataloged nor have I really gutted the house but that will all come.
I am finding that I actually have time to catch up correspondence, post the blog stuff and play with the horses now. It is a pretty good feeling.

No comments: