Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm baaaaaack!

Good morning everyone!
And early morning it is. I arrived back ino the US at about 12:30 pm yesterday. We went to eat, dropped Matt off at work and came home. I showered as the girls said I smelled like Africa, put on my jammies and went to bed. That was 7. It is now 5 am and I am wide awake. I guess it will take me a few days to get my sleep straightened out. But it was the most wonderful, fitful sleep I have had in a long time. My nice soft bed , my tv, my jammies. I am so refreshed.
Now I am off to begin my laundry, grab a "sausage, egg and cheese croisandwich" from glorious American Burger King and head over to the hospital to show my mom the pics and see where she is in her recovery. She developed a good case of pneumonia while I was gone. As soon as I get my American Mom and Wife duties caught up I'll begin to post. It was a wonderful, wonderful experience and I have a lot of stories to tell.
One last thing-I agree with our African family. America is just amazing! Seriously, the US is the BEST country on earth and we need to remember this and be proactive in making sure that never changes! Talk to you soon.

No comments: