Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Air France


I still love God, my family and my country most of all, BUT Air France is one of my new best friends. The staff is all fluent in both French and English and many other languages usually too. Air France is an international company who understands their customer base and goes to a lot of trouble to make sure the client is comfortable. I was very pleased with the service and care I got on my flights with them. In fact, they made all the difference for me. I was traveling alone to an unwesternized country 7000 miles away. Air France gave me the confidence I needed to do this. I was told to make sure and take Air France many years ago by Burkinabe folks who have made the trip. Even though things have improved a lot in the way flights are going in and out of Burkina, for an American, Air France is the best way to go.

No comments: