Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stardate 8:25 am Wednesday

I am sitting in the den. The sun is up and out, the chickies are starting to ask for breakfast, I am sitting on the computer listening to Fox News and the rest of the house is starting to wake.
The news is startling to say the least these days, but under Obama, there have been a lot of shocking news days. I try to stay up to date but I can not let myself lose sleep over all this stuff.
Show season is ramping up which means the percentage of time I spend on costumes is growing. that is ok. I LOVE sewing season! I get a little stressed over the long days and hours, but the amount of creativity that flows is very good for the soul!
The snow is almost gone, Thank God. Mud is still prevalent, but it isn't as bad as a couple of weeks ago. If we hadn't had the ice storm we would have no mud at this point.
I can't wait to have the driveways done. I really have spring fever.
Things are clicking along with all the girls. Jeni is still car shopping, Rakieta is getting ready to graduate, otherwise everyone is status quo.

No comments: