Friday, March 4, 2011

Rain , part 2


On top of our not all melted snow, we are now to get heavy rain today and tonight. I am grateful for a few things:
1. That we have concrete near the barn now. Otherwise it is just treacherous doing barn chores.
2. That we have no dance classes this weekend. The driveway needs a rest.
3. That rain always means above freezing. I can't take any more snow and cold.
That about covers it. Otherwise the weather sucks. Again.

Upside, I am beginning to work on spring activities and that ALWAYS cheers me up.
Today I am megacoupon shopping. That means lots of supplies like pasta and farmy stuff. I am also winning the battle with the "stuff" that was supposed to go to Burkina on the trip I just took. The "extra room" aka the den will be clutter free by Sunday. Yippee!

No comments: