Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tapping fingers on Counter..............

I have a lot of things I want to say about a lot of things. But, I can't make my mind still enough to write coherently so here I sit tapping my fingers on the counter.
Things seem to be plugging along in my world. My own family is doing well, has many blessings and makes me give thanks many times daily. Unfortunately the state of affairs in Michigan is not so fortunate for everyone. Times are still really tough. However, I think we may have gently turned a corner. It may be people are just used to their new reality and fighting back, it may be that people have paid off enough bills that they are a little more optimistic, but it also seems that the shops are finally getting their heads above water a LITTLE. In other words, production is a long way from where things were even 5 years ago, but things no longer seem to be plummeting at the speed of light. I really hope so as so many families really need the relief.
I am mailing a large quantity of stuff to Africa in advance this time. The whole flying experience is getting more and more stressful. I just don't want to deal with having to dump a suitcase and all it's contents because we go into a high security situation and they change the rules on us mid trip. So I shall be mailing everything this time. Now if the postwoman from Hell would just stop giving me so much grief.
My 2nd season of the Dead Zone just arrived. I can't wait to crack it open, but I have to finish monster Quest 1st. The dvds are really good because they have more info on each episode that what gets shown on TV.
So far no baby chicks from this batch. I think the eggs may just have been too old.
Well, I will sign off for now. I have a lot of work to do.

No comments: