Sunday, January 24, 2010

Paperwork Blues

Today I get to cook for the snack bar and then I get to sit and do paperwork most or all of the day. Did I ever mention how much I hate paperwork?? I am a social butterfly.
I do not mind sitting for a couple of hours weekly on the normal household stuff, but I really hate lengthy, monotonous stuff like filing, income taxes, G&G's final passing paperwork, Rakieta's embassy paperwork, you get it.....
Unfortunately, I am finding the older and more established we get, the worse this paperwork issue is getting. Good thing I have more patience now than when I was in my 20's.
Anyway, I have a plethora of monotonous stuff today. I hope there is decent stuff on tv to listen to while I suffer through my tasks.
Upside, I don't feel overwhlmed with all this any more. So all my weeks, months, and years of sitting here getting things under control one piece of paper at a time and not going out to play is finally paying off.
I am getting pretty close to being ready for the rollar coaster ride of going to Burkina Faso once again and the fast paced frenzy of our production this year which is "Circus."
Now to just get the house completely repainted before things get too busy once again.

No comments: