Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good Morning!


I am in a silent house, at 8:56 am on a Saturday. This is very abnormal. The dog is out, the girls are at a dance convention, Matt is sleeping and the cats are napping. Even the chicks are quiet. Maybe because it is soooooo cold.
I should be at Home Depot already, but I am not motivated enough and I have a lengthy to do list. What else is new?!
I am also a dismal failure at finding good graphics online now that I am not using Incredimail anymore. And back when all the computers blew up, I lost all my very sacred clip art I had so dutifully saved from my Incredimail stationary. What is a girl to do?

Still for all my grousing, Life is humming along pretty good. Olga and Stephanie checked in and I will have a long conversation with Rakieta today. So all daughters, birth and adopted are accounted for. I can't always say that. The Kalinowski Family is in a place of completion. So many dreams and goals finally can be moved to the done pile. It really feels good. I also feel really blessed. Right now it seems the folks from above are working pretty hard on us. I can feel beings around, but more tangibly, I can see the results. Thanks everyone.

Well, I need to get my butt out of my chair and start my day. So adios for now. I'll check in later.

No comments: