Sunday, May 2, 2010

Much Needed Update

A dolphin jumping at Marineland in St. Augustine. This is a worthwhile activity. Just go early or late I think for the best view and seating.

I should not be writing this update right now. I do not have the time. But, I am just in need of some "me" time so I write.
Our trip to Florida was awesome and very refreshing. I came home very rested which is a good thing because I hit the ground running within hours of getting home. The garage has not been started yet but I think the permit will be granted this week. I will not get excited until we have permit in hand.
Jeni started a new job, one that is absolutely perfect for her. Merry graduated from college yesterday. It was wonderful. Patriotic, which surprised me since colleges tend to be so liberal, but it was great. Rakieta is absolutely ecstatic about getting her new sewing machine. Our first long ride of the season was FANTASTIC. The girls are so settled and calm compared to last year. In a couple weeks we'll all start switching out horses so all the horses are used to all of us. So life, while moving very fast, is going very well. Of course I am eyeball deep into sewing season so I am not stopping to smell the roses a whole lot right now. I love the job. I hate it when the pace gets too frantic though. But this too shall pass.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: