Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm Still Stumbling!

As soon as I finish typing, I am heading off to my beddy-bye to watch tv and make the never ending list for tomorrow.
I am still exhausted. I am getting used to it I guess. I am less grouchy and frustrated that I am not feeling more exuberant over all that is going on. However, I am clumsy and dropping things. That is total exhaustion. No riding for me until I get a good night's sleep.
Matt is totally sacked out on the couch. It has been a long couple of days. The garage is looking wonderful and I think we can go ahead and move the dancers in there this summer. It is soooooo beautiful and everyone is very excited for us. The builder said we have only spent an extra $2500 by doing things this way and yet we will get so much more than $2500 worth of use out of it.
The paddle boat took it's maiden voyage this morning. It was pretty cool. I love paddle boating almost as much as riding. Lots of pond cleaning to do though.
Tomorrow AM we ride. It is supposed to get hot, rain and then cool off so if we want to get riding in in the next couple of days, we have to get moving early.
I'll be doing my first mowing at the property this weekend. Lots of great stuff, but man, I am beat!

No comments: