Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow, Snow go away! Come Again Another Day!


I am watching out the window looking at this white frozen glop. It is 9:25am. Look at the darkness. It is April 5, way too late for this garbage. It is giving me the blues too. I need a vacation.
I have too much sewing in front of me and I have to take Grandma in for her scan today. She's not looking forward to it, but not dealing with reality either. I am just so frustrated some days. I am frustrated at being pulled so many directions. I have to balance being the adult in charge (not getting pulled into childish, dementia driven whims) with being sensitive to the limited time the 2 grandparents have left with one another, with medical realities and some days it just gets to be too much.
Add this depressing white stuff and I think I am in need of at least a day trip.

On the up side......I think Laptop #1 is ready for pick up.

No comments: