Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is Life finally Getting back to Normal? What is normal anyway?

I am sitting in the waiting room, dance work all done, typing on my laptop because we were able to move the router to set up internet out here. It feels pretty nice.
The waiting room is not done-done, but it is roomy anf comfy and seems about perfect for our cozy group and families.
I have phone service, a tv, room to sew, and finally internet service. The lists of stuff I need to bring out created by the students seems to be ebbing so I think we are getting settled nicely.
For years I have created costumes by listening and watching the girls. It has made the task seem easy, but once we moved the students out to the barn in back and the waiting room stayed inside, it became much more difficult. I am very grateful and content to be sitting listening to dance music each evening once again. It also helps us all to be connected and to communicate much better.
They seem to be on a disco kick right now.

No comments: