Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Springtime


The weather here is beautiful today. Last week was until Thursday night. Then we had 3 straight days of rain. Luckily it was a slow drizzle. We had a lot of snow to melt and the ground was pretty frozen so it would have been a bad thing to have heavy rain. As it has turned out, things are damp but not soggy and the temps today were around 60 and sunny. You can't beat that. Hopefully the rest of the week will be just as nice. Tomorrow the surveyors are coming out to reset the markers on the property. It looks like that is coming together for us. I am afraid to get excited just yet. I love being over there, but until we sign the final papers I don't want to get too attached.
I have 2 baby banties and another trying to peck his way out. They are pretty cute and seem strong. Hopefully they stay that way. My last batch all died. Weird, they lived at least 3 weeks, but they must have just not been very healthy even though they looked fine.

No comments: