Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just Checking In!

It has been a little bit since I posted last. We sprung forward and the weather is finally cooperative enough to get some stuff done outside and the show is looming overhead. So it is the "Oh My God, I Will Never Get Everything Done Time of Year" again. It is Cinderella this year which means a lot of props and costumes. But so far we are on schedule. I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop which inevitable always does.
Today it is raining softly and the wind has finally died down to a nice breeze. We haven't received all the horrible weather that all those out west got, but the wind we got about made up for it.
Paperwork from the in-laws is finally beginning to ebb. A big relief. So, Knock on wood, I am hoping for a pretty status quo kind of summer this year.

No comments: