Sunday, September 30, 2018

LOVE


  Love is one of the most complicated and yet simple words we humans have. Since the beginning of time wars have been started, murders have committed and countless other heinous acts have been carried out all because of LOVE that was unresolved and it became twisted into a negative passion, selfishness or hate.  At the same time, a simple glance to an emotionally wounded person, opening the door for a person who is handicapped and smiling and saying hi to a stranger are all deep acts of love.
  Obviously I am not talking about "Hey Baby" kind of love.  (Remember I have peeps of all ages reading.) I am talking about the deep love that cries out from  the soul that EVERY human yearns and deserves.
  That is why a person can feel another's crisis across many miles or even continents.  That is why a person can feel when another is close by emotionally.
  When circumstances force things to become unresolved in an emotional relationship, no matter how simple or short or long or complicated, it can tear the soul apart with an anguish that just won't leave no matter how hard you try to run from it.
  I personally see Earth as a sort of boot camp.  I have also seen Hell on Earth so I KNOW we have lessons we have to learn here. I believe very strongly that if things can't be resolved between 2 parties on Earth, it has to bee resolved  upstairs and if it can't be resolved upstairs, there probably has to another try here on Earth again.  Yes, I am a strong Catholic, but I have seen enough that I really do believe in reincarnation.
  So, when appropriate, sometimes it can be many, many years later, it is best to resolve things. Some circumstances dictate for all kinds of safety that the peace can only be in your heart. The New Testament is full of  advice on forgiveness.  I don't have time to look for the scriptures  at the moment-maybe later.
  This is Christ's message of Love.  He isn't saying "Continue to walk on me and beat me up" he is saying "Find a way to make peace so you don't stay stuck".   Have a great day everyone!

No comments: