Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family

Family comes in all shapes and sizes. I wasn't blessed with a huge extended family through birth or marriage but we have accumulated a huge extended family through hosting and mission work. I am happy to report that through Facebook we are now in contact with all but one of the kids who we were lucky enough to have in our lives. The last one is a bit tough because she is from Japan, but I am certain that she too will one day find us.
When used for good, Facebook is a wonderful tool.
I can't wait to get Rakieta and her family on there. Stephanie is, but unfortunately no one in Rakieta's entourage has figured it out yet. I am sure after my trip over, we'll have this worked out.
I hope all of you are entering a wonderful holiday season with your families too.

No comments: