Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nice Sunday

It is after 3:00pm on Fall Back Sunday. I am very grateful they have changed the date for this to later in the Fall. I hate the early evenings from now until winter solstice. I always feel like I get sleepy too early.
At this point, Grandma is sleeping most of the time. It won't be long. Even though she is still not helping the process. The nights are getting easier and so are the days so the family is beginning to adjust to our new reality.
While I am absolutely chomping at the bit to first of all, be able to leave the house and then not worry about how long I am gone, I know that shortly I will be as free as Lee and Adele. Well, actually not, but you can bet I will appreciate it as much!
The temps outside are very mild and pleasant for the 1st of November. It is in the 50's, no wind, and partly sunny. It is the perfect riding day. I canceled today though due to the circumstances.
However, my laundry is done. It is the first time in months I wasn't scrambling to keep up. I put a roast in the oven. Matt is peacefully sleeping on the couch. I was able to call Rakieta. Things are good.
It is good to go through adversity. It ALWAYS makes you appreciate the small things in life.

No comments: