Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Computer Back Log

I have an assortment of pics to put up and it just seems like I never have enough time. However, I promise to at least do a few at a time over the next week or so. I'll try to post a little more too.
But for you chicken fans just know things are going well. No more predators and the babies are getting very big. Mrs. Duck is so happy. She is laying and actually making a nest. That is a big accomplishment for a duck, especially a mini. Now let's see if she sits.
The horses are absolutely GREAT!!!! All decisions leading up to now have been wise and the barnyard is wonderful.
Things in Africa are moving along.
Things are as positive as can be expected for the grandparents. They are happy and cozy and so while rough waters are ahead, they are content.
I have managed to watch I Dream of Jeanie season 5 and Bewitched season 7 this summer at night. I consider that my mandatory cheer each day.
The U.S. is still nuts, but it looks like the logical bread and butter Midwestern folk are getting their voices heard so maybe the corrupt radical liberals trying to destroy our country may not get their way. I love the enthusiasm and energy us little people are finally showing the nuts in Washington!

No comments: