Monday, November 24, 2008

Chemo Port Insertion

Good morning everyone,
I am sitting in the operating waiting room at the hospital. Adele is getting her port for chemo today. Her pulse was very low this morning so we now have something else to add to our list of symptems. I guess I always took health for granted because my people have always lived long relatively healthy lives. I am learning a lot about cancer. It is an area that is totally foregn to me.
Adele's spirits are up and down. Very appropriate I think. She has lived a long and great life. No worries now that we are taking care of Lee with her. It is pretty cute. Now I do most of the heavy lifting along with Matt and the girls and Sandy, a neighbor lady we hired as his companion. So that leaves Adele to just enjoy his company. It is nice to see them lighten up and smile now that the stress is off.

No comments: