Monday, November 5, 2007

First Visa Ordered

Well the first visa application went off to Washington, D.C. today. I have very mixed feelings. I am very excited and it is beginning to finally feel real, BUT I also have a very upset stomach. That I think is from the fear of flying, the knowledge of how exhausted we will be, how upsetting it will be for them to have to say good bye. All of that stuff.
I will tell you what, we have worked so hard to get to this point. From the point where all the visas are received it will be so easy to go see them.. Just an airplane ticket for 5 years. After that it is just a visa renewal. It is amazing how easy it is for us to travel to them compared to how difficult it is for them to visit or come to us.

Today is Saturday. Can you believe it?! The visa has already arrived. 6 days from here to there and back again. That is service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndy,
You are so amazing.I have never met you but just talking to you on the phone and reading your emails.have put me to tears and for the heart you have for Africa.when i look at you i do not see you BUT JESUS in you.Because that is what he told us to do in this resless world.
Please know that as you go to Brokina God is with you.and will provid for all your needs as you step out in great faith to the hopeless ones.As the Bible say if you do this to the list of this little once you do it onto me.what an awesome heart you have.
I charge guys out there to do your best to support Cyndy in every single ways you can.She is making a differnce in this world.
I think it our resposibility to feed and help the poor.
Cyndy please Know that you are not alone.You have God's poeple stading in faith with you.
We are with you in prayer.
I belive i live today to proclain the goodness of God.Iam only 25 years old and have been able to change 28 kids lifes from Ghana west Africa,Not far from Brokina where Cyndy is going to.so i know how it is and how they poeple will feel to see you and your awesome family Cyndy.
God bless you and protect you.

Emmanuel TJ Mohammed
www.cmmghana.org